Some personal value statements from Jonathan Reitz…(Imagine these in his voice…)
1) Jesus goes first, so I’ll follow his lead.
2) My character/identity matters, so I’m doing absolutely everything I can to develop it.
3) Most everything good happens in a relationship…so I value those above anything else.
4) I always want to make my mistake on the side of being too generous.
5) Make decisions based on impact on future generations (long term) not today’s need (short term)…
Here’s the formal version…
Jonathan Reitz is Chairman & Chief Executive Officer at CoachNet Global. After a 15 year career in the broadcasting business, Jonathan entered full time service to the church. Since then, he has worked with hundreds of leaders, congregations and organizations in a variety of areas, including:
• leadership development,
• coaching & coach training,
• stewardship & generosity, and
• church health & multiplication.
Jonathan has worked as a church planter, speaker and workshop presenter, and as a strategic planning partner for congregations and denominations across North & South America. You might ask him about his work as a generosity coach. He’s also a huge fan of the TV show “Lost”–even in re-runs.